Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cooking 4 turkey burgers with my Penny Stove, and my Pressure Cooker.-Success!!!

Cooking 4 turkey burgers with my Penny Stove, and my Pressure Cooker.-Success!!! On YouTube.





This video is a little long and boring, but you are actually watching the experiment. I had an idea this would work, but this is the first time I tried it. I learned a little about fuels, and an emergency setup. This experiment was a complete success. I learned that I will only use isoproply alcohol to check my stoves for leaks, and use Ethyl, or Everclear, or grain to cook with. Grain burns hotter, and cleaner. I could probably do another video, now that I have the procedure down, but I don't think I feel like bothering. If you are interested in learning how to make these soda can, or penny stoves quickly, go to google, and type in my name "mark d fellows", and check my site, for the page about the penny stoves.

Tags: penny stove, soda can stove, emergency stove, alcohol stove, cooking with a penny stove, emergency preparedness, disaster kit

invader zim messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment